I have engaged, and continue to actively engage, with my community through the following volunteering roles:
2016-2017 Breakfast Club at Fregon Anangu School
July 2014 Coober Pedy Blue Light Disco
April 2014 - July 2014 Coober Pedy Youth Shed
August 2013 – December 2013 eMentoring (DECD) - On-line mentor for students who live in rural and remote communities
2004 – 2012 Mentor: Compeer Program (St Vincent de Paul Society) - Health and Well-being mentoring program for those experiencing a chronic psychiatric disability
2005 – 2012 Aged Care (St Laurence’s Court Grange) - In an informal capacity, I provided support and socialisation for the residents (including a parent) at a high care secure dementia facility
2011 Street Outreach Service (Drug ARM SA) - Outreach service that provides engagement, information and referrals for those on the street
- Grant Guru - a searchable listing of national grants and funding programs for community based and not for profit organisations.
- Grants and assistance finder - this federal government directory has information on federal, state and local government funding.
- South Australian local councils - a variety of grants are available through local councils. Contact them direct for more information.
- Grant Search Australia - this database contains approximately 3,000 sources of financial support for various projects. This site has a subscription fee.
- Our Community grants database - this site provides a comprehensive listing of grants from around Australia and internationally. For a fee you can subscribe to get access to the EasyGrants newsletter and database.
- Business SA Grants and Assistance
- Community Benefit SA provides one-off project funding to assist incorporated, non-government non-profit charitable and social welfare organisations.